- As part of our backend team, you are responsible for the continuous optimization of our system, which mainly deals with the orchestration of our services.
- Due to our flat hierarchies, you can also contribute to the conception of new projects.
- The result of your work should be a scalable backend infrastructure, which will result in a continuous improvement of the existing system through the integration of new technologies.
- Backend: PHP7.4, Python 2/3, Twisted, NodeJs
- Hosting: Self-hosted Infrastructure, Kubernetes, Docker
- Continuous Integration: Jenkins/Gitlab
- Versionierung: Git, Bitbucket/Gitlab
- Other Tools: Confluence, Jira, Slack
- You have multiple years of experience in developing with python and python 3 in general
- Ideally, you have profound knowledge with asyncio
- You are experienced with networking
- You have gained profound experience with Windows Server and Linux Environments
- It would be an advantage if you already had experience in hosting environments
- You are fluent in English. German is a plus
- You are a team player
- You have the ambition to deal with new topics and enjoy working on great projects that are not commonplace
What we provide:
- Fair payment
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working possible
- Modern working environment
- Creative office in Munich with pop culture theme rooms
- Fresh fruit, coffee and tea