At GPORTAL, our vision is to provide individual and easy-to-use online gaming experiences to the world. We believe in offering more than just servers like any other hosting company. For over 20 years, we have been bringing virtual worlds into everyone’s home with just a few clicks. Our mission is to enable experts and beginners alike to play their favourite games together with their friends. From Ark and Minecraft to Battlefield and CS:GO, we provide a wide variety of around 100 different multiplayer games from all genres.
Your creative field:
As our new Partner Manager (Influencer Management) DACH, you will be responsible for the support of our DACH influencer portfolios and support our partners content creations for our target groups.
You will have a variety of tasks with us, as we work with various streamers and Youtubers with whom you will negotiate exciting deals and contracts and plan unique activities.
You will support the implementation of automation projects to improve our partner support, as well as being responsible for quality controls through tracking, monitoring and reporting. You will also be responsible for the independent conception and implementation of interesting social media measures together with our marketing team.
In addition, we will give you a lot of creative freedom as well as the opportunity to develop professionally, e.g. by familiarizing yourself with new technologies. Of course, we will also support you with intensive training by your colleagues and want to advance the design of the coolest and most promising platform for game server management together with you.
Ideally, you would have:
- a great personality
- a passion about gaming and feeling home in the world of games and streams
- at least a few years of experience in Partner Management/Influencer Management
- strong communication and negotiation skills and a good feeling for target groups
- experience with the Pipedrive sales tool or comparable tools
- a preference for independent and responsible work
- excellent verbal and written German and English skills
If this job offer has sparked your interest, please do reach out to us, even if you only meet some of the requirements. We’d love to get to know each other!
What We offer in return:
- A lot of different challenges spanning a very wide range of topics
- Personal development and growing as a team through collaborative teaching and learning
- Interesting colleagues with a lot of combined experience who are friendly, open minded and are always willing to help you out
- Workshops and company events where we all get together for a week somewhere 3-5 times per year, paid for by the company of course.
- Remote or hybrid working opportunities with the same technical equipment at home as in the office
- 30-day vacation and the possibility of working in our summer office in Mallorca
- flexible working hours for a healthy work-life balance
Join GPORTAL today and help us shape the future of online gaming experiences!
Location: Flexible (Full Remote Germany)