You want to prove your expertise in a future-oriented company and open team? Then read on.
GPORTAL is one of the world’s leading providers of cloud services in the gaming sector, headquartered in Munich. We develop and operate a modern web interface for the administration of game servers. Connected to this are various systems for the administration and development of multiplayer infrastructure services. From the ordering and payment of our products to the management of the services on the individual hardware units, the entire system is an in-house development.
We are currently looking for a SysOps (m/f/d) to support our team.
- Support our SysOps and NetOps Team
- Setup, monitor and maintain our 15+ locations across the globe with many thousands of self-owned bare metal systems
- Evolve our current network environment and DDoS mitigation appliances
- Maintain our kubernate cluster in a productive environment
- 3rd level support with our gaming studio partners
- Experience with ansible and awx/tower
- Knowledge with databases like MariaDB / Galera Cluster / Postgres
- You have set up and successfully run monitoring programs such as icinga2, OpsGenie and have worked with collaboration software such as Confluence, Jira, GSuite (gmail)
- Multiple years of administrator experience with Linux (Ubuntu, Debian) and Windows Server series
- Knowledge in CI/CD, virtualization & containerization (GitLab, Kubernetes, Docker, Proxmox, QEMU and LXC)
- Bash & Powershell experiences
- Experience with network environments like Juniper is a plus
- Very good written and oral skills in German and English
What we offer:
- Fair payment
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Flexible working hours
- Modern working environment
- Creative office in Munich with pop culture theme rooms
- A hybrid work model or even the possibility to work completely remotely (in Germany)
- Many team events like summer party, Christmas party or visit of the Oktoberfest in Munich/Germany
- Fresh fruit, coffee and tea
Do you feel that you fit in? Then we look forward to receive your complete application documents (incl. salary expectations and availability).