Upcoming Version: v186.0, STATUS: DEPLOYING!
* Fixed the Enchanted Lake Of Wonders... well, the lake that was missing water physics, more specifically
YouTube™-Video: ARK - Underwater base with Air
This guys tribe attacked us earlier today and found his base under water and they had air. Pretty strong place that needs to get fixed.
* You can now equip the Spyglass while riding on a dino. Note that doing so will always zoom-in with it (since we don't want to steal the Right Mouse Button input); simply unequip it to stop zooming.
* Hopeful fix for players/dinos after load falling thru floors
* Server Hosts can now configure per-DinoClass Wild & Tamed Health and Damage Multipliers in their INI (nerf those flyers in Primitive!), and these apply dynamically
* Fixed water tank water not saving properly
* Fixed tamed dino level bonuses not holding when taming across save games, and speed getting messed up, and Auto XP not applying
* Fixed an infinite-oxygen-underwater exploit.
* Fixed a case where by swimming at a certain angle you could almost completely avoid losing stamina
* Attacking when in water while riding no longer causes a movement de-sync
* Fixed amphibious stamina recovery while in water, now it's very fast as intended.
* Dino Stats are now retained properly when uploading/downloading across maps
* Fixed a bug where Wild Dinos were not naturally recovering their Torpor over time
* Max Level increased by 4 for Players and Dinos
* Configurable Low/Medium/Far Targeting & Wander Range for Pets
* Omni Electric Lamp
* Reinforced Ceiling-Door and Reinforced Window-Door
* Industrial Multi-Grill!
* Two new tripwire traps:audio alarm and gas bomb!
* Audio-Alarm Away & Offline raiding notifications, Phase 1!
* Eggs for all animals and circle-of-life 'Taming Efficiency' boosting per-dino Egg-Kibbles!
* Customizable Bandwidth setting for players to choose a bandwidth appropriate to their own connection. Can further improve structure-streaming speed, if you have sufficient bandwidth to handle it as a client. (Can also eliminate any remaining DC's if you reduce it and you're on a lower bandwidth connection.)
* Improved AMD Shadow flickering fix
* Destroying a Behemoth Gate Frame will now also destroy the Behemoth Gate within it
* Current Day # & Time is now displayed on the Spawn/Character Creation UI
ARK Dev Kit Changes:
* Mods can now add engrams and items without having to override the Master Item List or the Engram List -- they can simply Add Engrams using the "Additional Engrams" array, can also remap existing Engrams to new classes using the "Remap Engrams" array, and items don't have to be in the Master Item List to be used anymore -- if they're referenced, they just will naturally get used (and consequently, existing saved items in people's save files will not get messed up anymore!)
* Mods that change the player class now still get armor attached properly
Current Version: v186.1
* You can place the Preserving Bin again
* Allied Dinos are now immune to your Gas Traps
* Made Eggs about 200% more likely to be found, and they now last for 8 days in regular inventory, rather than 2 -- store them in a Fridge to keep them nearly forever
* Rebalanced some taming speeds: Raw Prime Meat is 70% as fast as it was originally, and appropriate Kibble is now as fast as Raw Prime Meat originally was. (non-Prime meats are the same speed as originally, as is the non-nutritious Cooked Prime Meat)
* Fixed a server inventory-related crash with the Multi-Grill
* Disallowed engrams/items are now automatically destroyed on primitive servers (or any server which uses a custom item list), retroactively. Primitive Servers online again.
* Updated & posted new Server Game.ini for Primitive Servers to correspond to new Engram layout. In the future, we will change this to name-based list rather than indexed list, so it will not become outdated again.