Current Version: v191.0
* New Creature: Trilobite, your new favorite renewable source of Chitin and Silica
* New Metal Sickle weapon for harvesting Fiber from seed-plants
* New Modern Polymer Canteen Item stores up to 300 water and uses 100 per sip. (and is lighter than jars)
* Max Number of Tamed Dinos on the ARK is now server-customizable value, and bumped up the default by 1000
* Improved loading speed, RAM usage, and streaming performance
* Redone painting UI to allow switching colors and re-dying brushes from directly within the painting UI
* Water Jars can now be used twice, with 100 water restored per sip
* Fixed exploit that could push characters through walls in edge case
* PvE can no longer add or demolish transponders on non-ally Tamed Dinos or Players.
* Lots more Admin UI functionality and commands, you'll find them listed on the updated Admin UI
* Smoother multiplayer character interpolation, jitters eliminated
* Mac Gamepad input fixes
* Compound Bow has 5x more effective durability, less camera shake when pulled
* Admin Spectator camera (and an extra password you can use for anyone to access spectator mode) + spectator-controls UI
To use the admin spectator, any admin can just use:
stopspectating will always take you out of spectator.
Note that being a Spectator destroys your own player character, you will respawn when leaving spectator mode.
To use non-admin spectator, the server must specify a spectator password like so in the GameUserSettings.ini:
or via commandline
Then any client can use this console command:
Note that the game will remember your spectating state even after you restore save data and/or reconnect, so that you can permanently stay in spectator mode on a server if you wish.
Some spectator controls:
Ctrl-N to display a list of players to jump to
Left click to attach to the player in front of you
Left Click and Right Click to cycle attached player
Spacebar to detach
Shift to Fly Fast
Ctrl to Fly Slow
Mousewheel to adjust fly speed