Current Version: v201.5:
* Floating-To-Valhalla Ragdolls fixed
* Improved death-momentum calculation for ragdolls
* Fixed inability to place C4's after placing rotational actors, or to place them on certain walls
* Fixed singleplayer/local disappearing structure object visuals (campfires, preserving bins etc)
* You can no longer escape a bear trap by climbing a ladder
* You can no longer paint/deface another team's structures in PvE
* AutoTurrets will now shoot at Prone players
* Gigantopithecus properly gains food when fed during Tame (this was likely making Taming much more difficult as if he drops below 40% Food he'll rapidly lose Tame Affinity)
* Dolphins can be tamed again
* cheat GiveAllStructure: gives every structure that's connected to the current chain to you.
* cheat SetTargetPlayerBodyVal int (0-30), float (0-1): changes a character's body scaling for that region
* cheat SetTargetPlayerColorVal int (0-2), float (0-1): changes a character's body color for that region
* Fixed a server crash
* Fixed issue with 'Survival of the Fittest' server player counts being incorrect after match reset.
* IED's don't use demolition explosion type anymore, as they were not intended to. (effectively cuts their damage against structures by about 60%). They are anti-personnel/defensive.
* Cut taming time on Gigantopithecus by about 25% and he won't stay aggro'd forever now either.
* Scuba tank now slowly recovers your stamina if you are not moving in water.
* Reduced Gigantopithecus natural aggro range by 20%, and it'll no longer target wild animals -- only nosy humans/tamed animals. Also, its aggro will no longer reset its waking tame. Note that ANY damage resets the progress of a non-violent tame!
* Fixed SCUBA Goggles scaling/offset not matching heads
* Made multiplayer session list instantly cancel the join if you are not able to join for some reason, rather than making you wait for the time-out.
* Fixed interpolation of character when mounting/dismounting dino
Note: v201 was accidentally labelled as 200.0 in-game! Sorry about that! We'll fix it next time around when we jump to 202. To change it right now would cause matchmaking headaches
Note: We have now pushed out v201 properly, versioned as 201. You will need to upgrade your Servers and Clients accordingly, thank you very much for bearing with us!
* New Dino: Gigantopithecus: Your autonomous Fiber-gathering, helmet-wearing, human-tossing buddy-for-life!
* New Items: SCUBA Gear set. Heck yeah!
* Fixed a bug where mateboost was breaking after a dropping a dino... and other bad things were happening due to that too
* Titanboas now drop eggs Titanboa kibble is for Gigantopithecus, Dodo Kibble is now for Ptera
* Max Player level raised to 80 and max player XP raised to 185,000
* Various improvements to the Dye UI layout and flow (you can now switch dyes dynamically when dying items, etc)
* AZERTY/Slovak Keyboard bindings now work
* _THE_ TRIBE BUG IS FIXED! No more randomly messed-up Tribes!!!! (going forward
* We now support global, dynamic Official Server bans. So please please don't use hacks, or we'll have to find out, and then we will have to ban... . Also, player run servers will have the option of using our global ban list, or pointing to any online ban list that they want. That goes in your server's GameUserSettings.ini:
* ARK Server Manager now works remotely and can install/manage Mods/Maps/TC's remotely
* New option to use toggle-talk instead of push-to-talk
* Being Kicked from a session during connection (including Bans) no longer results in you getting stuck a loading screen. Now you'll actually get back to the main menu with correct message.
* Fixed a SpawnEgg() load crash some people were getting
* Added a server-configurable chat spam interval
* Fixed an issue with destroying wires causing destroying of attached objects
* Fixed a color modifier brightness exploit
* Fixed issue with not getting more Jerky created from Preserving Bin if you already have Jerky+Meat in it
* Lazarus Chowder now lasts 10 min instead of 15 min