Current Version: v202.0
* New Creature: Doedicurus! You're gonna love his totally awesome special abilities, that go further than the Dossier -- let's just say, The Blue Blur might be making an appearance on ARK
* New Item: Primitive Organic Automated Turret
* New Item: Automatic Spray-Paint 'Gun'
* Servers can now edit a multiplier for player and dino level-upgrade amounts per-stat (and also different numbers in the case of wild dinos).
* Prevent-Friendly-Fire option for PvE servers
* Do a Barrell Roll!
* Shooting arrows/projectiles at unconscious tiny dinos now actually hits them properly
* Fixed aiming of character weapon shooting when carried by a Flyer (previously was very difficult to hit stuff due to a bug)
* Added server option to disable "Friendly Fire" (among tribesmates/tribesdinos/tribesstructures) on PvE
* Whistles and other attached sounds now play properly when riding dinos
* Emotes now work properly when riding dinos
* Fixed another exploit involving players getting under the terrain, and if you do get under the terrain somehow you will be teleported back above it.
* You can now attach electric generators to electric cables after placing cables, they will snap accordingly
* Fixed an exploit where filled water containers could be used forever in recipes that require a filled water container
* Fixed an exploit where you could fill water canteens/jars up fully at a watertank even if you did not have enough water to do so (essentially allowing you to infinitely generate water).
* Fixed issues where you could erroneously create floating structures using fence foundations + pillars
* The destruction time of eggs on the ground is now the same for all eggs, 30 min
* Radio Engram exists again
Current Version: v202.2
* Putting Canteens/Waterskins into taps connected directly to intakes now properly refills them, doesn't break them anymore. Sorry about that!
* Total Conversions are now listed at the bottom of the sessions list when not in a TC
* Failure to join a TC (such as SotF) no longer results in two overlapping popups
* Fixed a crash that some singleplayers were getting after a load
* Fixed another game-load crash case (associated with some Doedicurus functionality)