Current Version: v206.2
* Fixed rain vfx particles staying on, becoming detached, not disabling , etc
* Linux Voice Chat should now work
* Fixed potential server crash
* Fixed client crash with translated options UI
* Existing Structures can now always be "Replaced" even if they are considered "in range" of an enemy structure
* Added Server PvP Auto Demolish options and PvE Auto Dino Unclaim options
(or the commandline ?PvPStructureDecay=true, etc)
* Added option for unofficial Servers to have all admin commands logged to chat, to help Admin trustworthiness. Clients can see whether the servers have this setting enabled in the Pause menu.
* Significantly reduced Dino system memory overhead -- but the further fix of 50% memory reductions will come in subsequent update.
* Extinction of the "Extinction Event" Servers
* Session List now filters out Workshop mod games that are on incompatible Workshop mod version
* Eliminated repeated "Installing Mod..." blips when at the main menu
* New "Low Quality VFX" option makes rain and underwater cheaper. Will link up more effects in the future.
* Fixed some incorrect structure damage type settings on metal/stone roofs/slopes
* Fixed a case where you could get insta-killed when dismounting from your creature such as the Gigantopithecus
* Dev Kit: Added capability for Total Conversions to use inherited PrimalGameData to stay in sync with live game.
* Dev Kit: ALL editable variables are now automatically read/write exposed to Blueprint. Unlimited Power!!!!
* 'Unnatural Selection' Tournament Build!
* Optionally launch with ?EnableDeathTeamSpectator=true (or EnableDeathTeamSpectator in [ServerSettings] of INI) to allow non-admin SotF players to spectate attached to only their own living team members after death.
* Fixed disappearing thrown Monkeys (we think)
* Argentavis/birds client-side landing is back to how to used to be. -- client-side only input change, you don't need to relaunch your servers.
* Doedicurus can roll again now -- client-side only input change, you don't need to relaunch your servers.
* Fixed a server crash on startup (unversioned hotfix)
* "Survival of the Fittest: Unnatural Selection" (Game Mode, Tournament... Ride the Dragon and Dominate the ARK!)
* Survival of the Fittest servers can launch with "-gameplaylogging" commandline option to output a dated log file to \Saved folder, which will contain a timestamped kill & winners log listing steam id, steam name, character name, etc. Handy for automatic Tournament records...
* ARK Server Manager & ARK Remote now support Remote Management/Mod Installation of Linux Servers!
* Fixed bug that was detaching carried Monkey on clients
* Fixed randomish missing mod engrams
* Fixed overspawning plesios in mods
* Fixed (likely) bug that was causing some players to be invisible for the host on non-dedicated sessions
* New Creature: Mesopithecus! This little buddy can ride on your shoulder and help you out of all sorts of scraps...
* New Item: Primitive Smoke Grenades!
* Angled Roofs for Thatch/Wood/Stone/Metal tilesets! Courtesy of MechanizedIT, thank you, you're the best!!
* Max Tamed Dino cap on Official Servers properly raised to 5500
* Species X Plants will now auto-heal properly, phew!
* Folders on Engrams list stay visible correctly when re-opening Crafting Menu
* Creating a Tribe while Taming a Dino no longer loses the Tame
* Sarco buff
* Fixed bug with limiting NPC's when using certain mods (i.e. bug would cause huge # of Plesios underwater)
* Gigantopithecus can now manually harvest fiber