NEU: Dark and Light 20.07.2017

• Hallo liebes G-Portal Team,

Ich hätte eine Frage.

Morgen wird der Early Access Titel Dark and Light veröffentlicht.

http://www.playdnl.com/

http://store.steampowered.com/app/529180/Dark_and_Light/

In den FAQ wurde die Frage gestellt ob der Entwickler private Server zulässt.

Dies wurde mit ja beantwortet und das man zum Release seinen eigenen Server hosten kann.

Jetzt meine Frage, werdet Ihr das Spiel auch schon bald anbieten?

Danke

lg

Bull

• HI!

I just rented a server at g-portal as it was advertised that i could get a Dark and Light server.

Now.... after i paid and all, it turns out that the advertisement SHOULD have said "available soon" as its not in the server list ability to set up yet?

any idea how, why this miscommunication and what the ETA is on when i can use the product i paid for?

thanks in advance!

• Hey, yes i think they will do it asap, we will double up your missing playdays then :)

Thank you! the missed playdays isnt something i'm worried about, its generous to offer though, im just impatient as im overexited by the game!
    Thank you for the quick reply though!! very much appreciated! :thumbsup:

• Nowadays nobody cares ... they think, if its paid it must be AAA.

5 hrs left, then I need a SERVAAAA :D

Oh no, dont get me wrong, i KNOW its an EA and I know all the bugs and hickups that comes along with it, not an EA noob. ;)

My point is, other server providers, dont let you put up an paid account yet for the server till they actually have the files, but on g-portal it is listed as if they already have the servers up and running, that is exactly why i picked g-portal and not any other server provider.
    My point, is the mislead of advertisement, which ofc i should have known better that they couldnt have had the servers up and running in such early stage, but my excitement for the game took over and actually believed their own advertisement of the gameserver being available now.

and thats when my disappointment kicked in.

Which im sure that the team behind G-portal is just as anxious as i am as per waiting on those files, and due to the quick responding of the team, im confident the servers will be available soon :thumbsup: :thumbup:

Now i shall take the opportunity of this wait and do something usefull and join the human world till ill zombie mode at the game ^^

• My point, is the mislead of advertisement, which ofc i should have known better that they couldnt have had the servers up and running in such early stage...

But believe me - gportal is the right choice, even if you now have to wait. Even tho it was bad luck and perhaps not the best idea of gportal to advert "Get your DnL Server now" alike.

• We are sorry, we have implemented the game and its working, but it needs a steam login authentification on startup of the dedicated server to make the server show up. thats really silly and DnL is aware of it and will remove this.

• But believe me - gportal is the right choice, even if you now have to wait. Even tho it was bad luck and perhaps not the best idea of gportal to advert "Get your DnL Server now" alike.

i already noticed that by the fast responses :) :thumbup::thumbup: