I have a few questions regarding support/hosting with G-portal.
Related game : ARK: Survival Evolved
- Do you have full cluster support and are there any limits to the amount of servers you can have?
- Do they incorporate a shared configuration or separate config per each server?
- Small extra to this, can we restart a server separate or only the whole cluster as 1?
- Can we adjust command line parameters?
- Do we have full FTP access to each separate server or will a shared folder be created?
- What is the SLA time on P1 outage? is there a 24/7 support hotline and how is support handled?
- i've heard that slots can be bought in for the cluster f.e. buying 30 slots for a 3 server cluster would set each server to 10 slots, is this true? How does this translate if at a later stage we want to upscale or downscale to more or less slots and/or include a 4th server?
- How do we order a clustered setup? our aim is to have 4 servers in future, but have 3 at this moment. is it possible to include a 4th one?
- Support hopefully is not needed (means superb service!) but if it's needed, do you have fluent English speaking representatives.
Note, myself i'm from NL and i can understand german, but for support/technical i'll always switch to english.
We're looking for a host, and our last host proofed to have difficulties with their technical know-how and their support is somewhat poorly/time-consuming at best.
Hope to hear from you soon!