Better explanation of server settings.

Unser Forum verwendet den gleichen User wie unsere Website. Wenn du dich VOR dem 15.06.2015 bei g-portal.com registriert hast, musst du einmalig dein Passwort auf g-portal.com -> Anmelden -> Einstellungen ändern und speichern.
Dann kannst du dich mit dem Benutzer und dem neuen Passwort auch hier im Forum anmelden.

Neue User können sich auf g-portal.com direkt registrieren und sind dann auch hier im Forum anmelden. Eine Registrierung direkt hier im Forum ist nicht möglich.
  • As you can see from the titles of the thread, I really want some better explanation for the server settings.

For example. In "SpawnerGroupsExpirationTimeInMin" the tooltip says "Respawn time of items on the ground in minutes" and it's set to 1.

That means after 1 minute items will spawn if you're 50 meters away right? So if I increase this number the items will spawn less.

But still the tooltip leaves me with questions. Is this it? Does it mean something else?

Also the spawn probability multiplier, "how fast items will spawn in open areas". It seems to be the same as the first setting, open areas=ground.

I don't know if this is because of the lack of english knowledge or something else, but it doesn't really help.

All I wanted is to create a x10 loot server but with those settings I'm not sure if I did it right.

If anyone knows or found out what exactly those settings do, I would appreciate a reply in this thread.