Map Infomation

• I have 2x2 grid server, have only loaded one map. spent a good amount of time getting to grips with the game, however have not encountered, whales, Kraken or cyclops. So have been trying to find info if these are include on the maps on G-portal to much difficulty. Also would be good have some Information on the map they provide, so any recommendations and info would be great?

• I made a Custom map cause i saw there was an option for custom map and thought this is a good way to resolve this. However i think becouse of some issue G-portal have been having this option is no longer there, but the solution is to make your own map and edit the opitions, I have been able to add the quests with all all bosses to 2x2 grid map with what as far as i can tell is every thing else included, but to make sure i will need to test it so hopefully this option returns so as i have told the community it is coming. if anyone has news on this it would be great.

For the German speakers

Code
    1. Ich habe eine benutzerdefinierte Karte erstellt, da ich sah, dass es eine Option für die benutzerdefinierte Karte gab, und dachte, dies sei ein guter Weg, um dieses Problem zu lösen. Ich denke jedoch, dass es wegen eines Problems, das G-Portal hatte, diese Option nicht mehr gibt, aber die Lösung ist, eine eigene Karte zu erstellen und die Optionen zu bearbeiten. Ich konnte die Quests mit allen Bossen zur 2x2-Raster-Karte hinzufügen Soweit ich das beurteilen kann, ist alles andere enthalten, aber um sicherzugehen, dass ich es testen muss, ist diese Option hoffentlich so, dass sie diese Option wiedergibt, so wie ich der Community gesagt habe, dass sie kommen wird. Wenn jemand Neuigkeiten darüber hat, wäre es großartig.