So I downloaded the server grid editor and designing a 3x3 map. Had some questions pertaining to hosting and creating it. Tried to google as many answers as i could but information seems to be very limited.
1) How many home regions can i make? can i make 5?
2) How many spawn regions can i make? can i make 5, 4 freeports and a non freeport?
3) In the server grid editor it says "Port" and "GamePort" which numbers actually go in there from a server? for example i have
123.45.678.90:22225 (Rcon Port: 22226) ? which go where?
4) Is it possible to edit the current server map without a full reset of all peoples characters?
5) is it currently possible to change settings for each grid separately? not just have the master server delegate its stats to all slaves.
6) Also whats a good figure to put as Discovery XP? and how do they work for increasing max level?
7) So when im testing my 3v3 in atlas, i can only connect directly through either GPortal or steam, it doesnot seem to show up within atlas (says session not found in the map search) How do i get it to show up there?
Will add more questions, as i work through both the server setup and map design.
Thanks in advance for all the help!
p.s. i understand german too, but im not a native speaker