First time server renter, need resources/help. *currently no Mordhau FAQ on site*

• Rented a server for Mordhau yesterday so I could play with friends during the busy launch period. The server was not coming up on my list and the gportal UI has no join button so I was unable to access the server until it came up on a friends list where I luckily managed to join in the last slot before the rush.

I have since learnt there's a command line to join your server but there's not any documentation on this that I can see.

I was told it is "open [ip]" in the console.

If anyone could clarify the command line here, I would much appreciate it as I haven't been able to try it yet.

Secondly, when my server is full is there anyway to reserve my own slot or remove just one person? There's no player list or controls from the UI other than restart and change passwords. Do I really have to restart the server and interrupt 15 people's session by booting them back to menu? I don't want to ruin it for others just to get in my server.

It feels terribly unsophisticated to me. Surely I am missing something. Does anyone have some resources/tips/command lines?

Thanks.

(The game part of Mordhau is absolute gold, btw.)

• Yeah would like some more resources but I'm happy with what I've found for the most part.

However, it would be nice if you guys could have a monitor on the dashboard so I can see which map the server is on.

• I was on your server earlier (assuming it has a name similar to your username) because I couldn't get on to mine! I've done a fair amount of digging and haven't been able to find anymore than you have. Pretty sure that 'open' command is meant to work but I think it's currently just broken.

Community hosted servers just need a lot of work in general - I was looking for all those features you mentioned too... Took it all for granted on source servers!

Just gotta wait I guess..

• How do I get the consol up so I can login as admin?

As I press the normal that I know it is on other games. "´" "`" "~" "End"

But it does not show up..

Please help, Thanks!

• I am appalled with this UI and everything about this server, I bought a server with 8 slots to play with friends and it simply wont show up on the browse server list . I would strongly recommend against using this service as it simply doesn't work. I want a refund.

• It works just fine for me. Put something in the Title, when searching for the Server in Game put,something from your title in the "Server Name" box. Restart the server if nothing shows up and then it should work. It did for me anyway.