minecraft_server.jar keeps being overwritten

Dieses Thread wurde bereits als "erledigt" markiert, erstelle bitte ein neues Thread für dein Anliegen.
  • Hi

I'm trying to install Minecraft Fabric (an alternative to Forge) on my server and keep running into a problem. I created the required jar locally and uploaded it via FTP, then renamed it to minecraft-server.jar. Whenever I try to start the server, it immediately goes offline again, but only after replacing my custom jar with the vanilla one. On the next restart it works, but obviously without mods.

I also tried to change the version from Vanilla 1.14 to Custom Modpack, but the same thing kept happening to the server-file.jar, it just keeps getting replaced.

Is there any fix for this? Or do you plan to add support for Minecraft Fabric in the near future?

Thanks in advance.

• Hi,

you can't upload your own server jar, we'll check if the file matches what was set in the basic settings. If it does not match, the file will be overwritten.

We do this to increase security. Malicious people could otherwise upload and run malicious java applications.

Therefore, the Custom Modpack is called "Custom Modpack (Outdated & Broken)" as it does not work with this technology.

We'll discuss tomorrow if we'll add the software to the library and then answer you again :)