My server has not been working for 2 days now

• Hello staff,

My Conan PS4 server has not been working for 2 days, it seems my friends and myself are getting dissatisfied and are losing interest slowly, if this keeps up this game will be over for us soon.
    I hope next time there is something wrong with my server, I will get a message from you and steps to make it work again, now I feel as if you expect me to know the ins and outs of running a server and you are only responsible for the hardware.
    The server appears to be online but there is no way of finding it in the PS4 server list, although I played on it with my friends for almost a month, what happened?
    A little bit of support would be greatly appreciated and would go a long way.

But I find it hard to find a way to contact you guys at g-portal.
    Could you help me out?

• You should make a support ticket for that, this is just a public forum. Dev team rarely come here, if at all. I am running a server myself and it is not the smoothest ride, but unfortunately this is the only server provider for PS4 version of the game, sadly.

• I've got the same sh** bro, server off since 10hours. They just turn off private servers when official servers are overloaded. (Y)