SCUM Server Official #1514 - Brazil is down

• I've been playing on this server for about 2 months, almost every day it goes offline and doesn't come back. It comes back online only after a lot of waiting when we ask to reboot on server restarts in the SCUM Official discord.

A friend has already opened ticket and they said that the server is not offline, which is invention of our mind.

But who tries to play and can't, every day, is us.

This makes it very difficult to play. It seems that no one cares about the problem and are really wanting to set it aside.

• I'm here to register another server crash 1514 ... is with 0/0 players and showing how online on the Battlemetrics site, but when trying to log in there is no way .... What happens to this server?

• Code
    1. good afternoon, I would like to ask please check server # 1514 that can not pass 24 hours connected without falling, every time is the same complication there is no way out the map looking for resources with vehicle because we do not know if the server will crash or not ... please fix it ...
  • good afternoon, I would like to ask please check server # 1514 that can not pass 24 hours connected without falling, every time is the same complication there is no way out the map looking for resources with vehicle because we do not know if the server will crash or not ... please fix it ...