Found a "bug" on website

• Hi,

I might be new one here but I went to research how to set the server properly on your wiki or forums.. I have set everything to english.. yet wiki is 99% German.. same for forum names and such..

I thought that it must be well bug or that g-portal is purely german site... with just head info in english.

Then i saw guide video on youtube.. and the guy had everything in english.. so I tried to find how did he do that.. he was on US version of portal... g-portal.us.

I'm from Europe so I was on g-portal.com (as I'm now).. even with everything set to english I see whole wiki in german.. there must be some bug if there is a version of whole wiki in english on g-portal.us.

Could you guys either force wiki and such to go to "US" site or get proper translation to load in, so we could see it in english too? Europeans are not german speaking nations (well not most of them).

I sent link to eu wiki to my colegue from work and asked him if I'm only one seeing it in german even with english settings.. and he saw it in german too so.. probably not just my problem.

• This is not really a bug, these are technically two entirely different wikis. The one on the .com domain is purely in German, while the .us one is in English.

If you need it in English language, I suggest you use the .us wiki.

• This is not really a bug, these are technically two entirely different wikis. The one on the .com domain is purely in German, while the .us one is in English.

If you need it in English language, I suggest you use the .us wiki.

If the fact that you can switch languages on wiki, but it does nothing.. and you should use wiki from well different page in its origins.. and it is not counted as bug.. then I do not know what should be called bug O.o Should be probably marked with "only german language here, for english "Click here"" with link to us verstion.. this just looks like well.. really fast and cheap way to ditch problems away O.o

• Again, you are switching languages in the wiki *only* for anything wiki-related e.g. navigation, context menus etc., not for custom content like articles. This is working as intended and is *not* a bug. There is no auto-translate for articles on the wiki. Each article would have to be translated and insert into the wiki on g-portal.com, something that takes a huge amount of time to do. Especially since there is already a perfectly fine wiki on g-portal.us for anyone who needs articles in English.

I do agree though, that there could be a link on the German wiki that links to the English one.