Consistent high ping [unplayable]

Dieses Thread wurde bereits als "erledigt" markiert, erstelle bitte ein neues Thread für dein Anliegen.
  • Hi all,

My friends and I logged on a couple of days ago to try and play and we ended up getting a big ping increase - to about 200 average.

The weird part is that our connections are fine, I even tested pinging our server's IP address through the windows command prompt 'ping' command and ended up getting a 14ms average.

For some reason G Portal's support team seem be adamant that it's my internet provider even though I moved locations to use a different provider and the issue still remained.

What I have noticed though is that whenever the Ping is high - the Ark Server Browser shows around 60+ ping and our server's CPU % is at 12.5% which is noticeably higher than usual.

- I'm trying to add some launch options to when the server starts but I'm not sure where to put these in the Configuration files.

Any help would be appreciated.

PS. I just tested the CPU % now, and it was stable at 0.3 - 0.7% average (as well as my ARK Server Browser showing 18 ping) when no one was on the server. Then when I logged in, it jumped up to 12.5%. This is such a huge jump and makes absolutely no sense. What makes even less sense is that it only started happening recently.