Posts by BrusLee

Hello,

I was trying to get some credit for my servers with using: "Recharge Credit" or that "wallet icon" for Payments.

I checked "VISA" write 250Kč(Kr.. czech crowns) then click Charge - page actualize into:

"https://www.g-portal.com/en/ch…-b9a0-1e6cac10036a/scheme " here..

It was blank and nothing written except adresses or basic info.. I saw nothing how to pay my for my server.. I do not have paysafe or paypall so I hoped it will work next day.. still did not.

I found out that if I use paysafe or paypall.. that page above actually had timer and it resend me onto page where I could pay for my server (if I had paysafe or paypal) luckily paypal offers to pay for you with using your credit card even without having their account.

So I was able to pay for my server.. but using quite weird way to do it... could you just repair that "Visa/Credit" card payment system?

This is not really a bug, these are technically two entirely different wikis. The one on the .com domain is purely in German, while the .us one is in English.

If you need it in English language, I suggest you use the .us wiki.

If the fact that you can switch languages on wiki, but it does nothing.. and you should use wiki from well different page in its origins.. and it is not counted as bug.. then I do not know what should be called bug O.o Should be probably marked with "only german language here, for english "Click here"" with link to us verstion.. this just looks like well.. really fast and cheap way to ditch problems away O.o

Hi,

I might be new one here but I went to research how to set the server properly on your wiki or forums.. I have set everything to english.. yet wiki is 99% German.. same for forum names and such..

I thought that it must be well bug or that g-portal is purely german site... with just head info in english.

Then i saw guide video on youtube.. and the guy had everything in english.. so I tried to find how did he do that.. he was on US version of portal... g-portal.us.

I'm from Europe so I was on g-portal.com (as I'm now).. even with everything set to english I see whole wiki in german.. there must be some bug if there is a version of whole wiki in english on g-portal.us.

Could you guys either force wiki and such to go to "US" site or get proper translation to load in, so we could see it in english too? Europeans are not german speaking nations (well not most of them).

I sent link to eu wiki to my colegue from work and asked him if I'm only one seeing it in german even with english settings.. and he saw it in german too so.. probably not just my problem.

Hi there,

(I have tried to post it on forum to "allgemein" no answers so far, so I will try support, probably better way..)

me + colleague from work wants to rent ARK SE server. Never had any so.. we want to research it a bit more.

We want first create Island finish it whole ascend then move to Scorch then Aberration - Exctinction. (Just go with story lets say..)

Do we need to rent another 10 slots to create a cluster, so we can move between those maps (every time we need to move), or can we just finish => upload ourselves + whatever we want to bring with us to other map and then change map on the server settings and just download ourselves there?

(We have never done that so.. we are asking in front how do we need to proceed in front.)

+ 1 more thing.. I'm partly here because a guy Syntac is really fond of you.. I would like to support him but

http://bit.ly/GportalSyn <= This is his promo for 5% discount and well a way how to support him too, but it goes only to g-portal.us.. playing on US server from EU would not be ping wise probably so.. is there a way how to use that discount + promo from him, here on eu?

Thanks for any answers

Hi there,

me + colegue from work wants to rent ARK SE server. Never had any so.. we want to research it a bit more.

1. I'm first poking around how do you set the server etc. before I rent one.. and wiki is like 99% german even with english settings on.. is it just a bug or noone ever tried to translate it to english?

2. Even screenshots of server settings are in german, is it only in german too or that has english variant? (setting mods etc. in german would be probably quite pain..)

3. We want first create Island finish it whole ascend then move to Scorch then Aberration - Exctinction.

Do we need to rent another 10 slots to create cluster, so we can move between those maps (every time we need to move), or can we just finish => upload ourselves + whatever we want to bring with us to other map and then change map on the server settings and just download ourselves there?

Thanks for any answers :-)