Project Zomboid - The zombie survival hit
An absolute heavyweight in the zombie survival sector, focusing on a high level of complexity, realistic survival mechanics, high demands towards its players and an extremely extensive RPG skill system.
Project Zomboid has been available for many years and has rightfully earned a very positive reputation. The game offers a complexity that is unparalleled in the genre, and it is precisely this demand on its players that makes it so appealing.
What makes Project Zomboid so addictive?
- Online multiplayer or local 4-player split-screen co-op
- Focus on a survival experience that is as realistic as possible
- Huge, open game world to explore
- Day and night cycle, seasons and events like power outages provide variety
- A “real field of view”, atmospheric lighting and sounds, and game mechanics around light and shadow provide immersion
- Develop your character however you want, get good at the things you actually do
- Farming, fishing, cooking, trapping, crafting, driving vehicles, creating forts and barricades – go wild!
- Full mod support
Mods as far as the eye can see
The Project Zomboid modding community is very active. There is an almost endless variety of mods for every aspect in the game. New weapons, new gameplay mechanics, large and small alternative maps, clothes, vehicles and much, much more. If you want to change something in the normal gameplay, you’ll find it.
Project Zomboid at GPORTAL
We are happy to announce that we now have servers available for Project Zomboid, where you can go directly on a zombie hunt and hopefully survive. Do you want to face the challenge of this doomed world? Then rent your own server now.