"7 Days To Die" - Monster Update and Livestream Event
On their website, the developers of the zombie survival hit have unveiled a new update, calling it the biggest of its kind yet. Update Alpha 20 is scheduled for release on December 6. A big streamer event is also starting today. Read all the details here.
Update Alpha 20 (A20)
The upcoming patch is huge … so huge that the list of changes, bug fixes and new content would be far too extensive to discuss everything. We have therefore summarized the most important facts for you:
- New world generation developed from the ground up
- Over 200 new points of interest (over 550 locations to explore)
- New HD character models
- 6 new weapons and new HD skins for weapons
- A new drone companion to help you with different tasks
- Improvements for vehicles (co-drivers, modifications and upgrades)
- An improved weather system
- Block placement has been optimized
- Revised shapes menu
- better mod support / improved mod tools
- hundreds of other changes, improvements and bug fixes (too many to list)
You can find a complete overview of all the changes on the official website.
With combined streaming power
To celebrate the upcoming update, the developer is organizing a multi-day stream event. This starts today, December 3rd at 12:00 pm CST, and runs until December 5. Over 200 content creators from 30 countries will take part in the event, playing “7 Days To Die” throughout the weekend. You can see the full list of content creators HERE. During the streams, there will also be a chance to pick up some game keys. It’s worth a look.
If you don’t just want to watch the zombie feast, but also want to go hunting yourself, then you can get your server from us. Get a server now at GPORTAL and start right away.
We hope you enjoy the event this weekend and the upcoming patch next Monday.