Battlefield 4 is a first-person shooter video game developed by video game developer EA DICE and published by Electronic Arts.
Basic server configuration
You can create backups for your GPORTAL server if you want to. You receive free storage space for saving your game play.
Note Please note that backups are not created automatically.
How to create a backup via the web interface:
- Log on to our website
- Click on “My Servers” in the menu on the left
- Select the desired server
- Click on “Backup” in the “Administration” menu on the left
- Click on “Create Backup“
- The server stops for the backup
- After creating the backup, the server restarts automatically
Important No backups can be saved between 19:00 and 21:00 (CET).
How to connect to your BF4 server?
- Open the Battlelog, click on Multiplayer and enter the servername in the searchbar
- Now you see your server in the list below and you can directly connect
- Have much fun while playing 🙂