Farming Simulator 22: Create backup
Create backup on your server
You can create backups for your GPORTAL farming simulator server if you want to. You receive free storage space for saving your game play.
For the following versions of Farming Simulator you can create a backup for your GPORTAL server: FS 22, FS 19, FS 17, FS 15, FS 13.
Note Please note that backups are not created automatically.
How to create a backup for farming simulator server via the web interface:
- Log on to our website
- Click on “My Servers” in the menu on the left
- Select the desired server
- Click on “Backup” in the “Administration” menu on the left
- Click on “Create Backup“
- The server stops for the backup
- After creating the backup, the server restarts automatically
Important No backups can be saved between 19:00 and 21:00 (CET).