How do I change the day/night cycle on my V Rising server?
On GPORTAL servers we offer you more than 60 different settings to customize your gaming experience. You can easily find them through our easy-to-use web interface. Follow these steps to view the settings:
- Log in to your account on our website
- Click on “My servers” on the left hand side
- Then select the server on which you want to adjust the settings
- Click on “Basic settings” in the left margin
Now navigate through the settings to change them according to your wishes. We offer so many possibilities that we cannot list them all here due to lack of space.
Hint There are several options for the day/night cycle such as “DayDurationInSeconds”, “DayStartHour” and “DayEndHour”. More info below.
In V Rising you’ll have to adapt your tactics to day and night. However, with the versatile settings on your GPORTAL server, you can influence how long the daylight hours last, when the night starts and ends, or how long a virtual day lasts in real life.
Below we would like to explain some of the options for the day/night cycle in detail:
- DayDurationInSeconds – Define how long an ingame day lasts in real time (variable from 60 – 86400 seconds)
- DayStartHour – Define the ingame hour at which a day starts
- DayStartMinute – Define the ingame minute at which a day starts
- DayEndHour – Define the ingame hour at which a day ends
- DayEndMinute – Define the ingame minute at which a day ends