FS 22: How do I upload a savegame onto my server?
First you have to find the Farming Simulator savegame on your computer. To do this, go to the following folder:
- Documents -> My Games -> Farming Simulator.
- There you will find folders named “savegame1”, “savegame2” …
- Open one of the folders and mark the complete content with Ctrl + A
- Now right click and create a .zip archive of the content
- Log in to the GPORTAL interface
- Navigate to “Status” and open the Farming Simulator Interface
- Open the tab “Savegame”
- Here you can upload the savegame.zip from your computer
You can upload a savegame for the following versions of Farming Simulator: FS 22, FS 19, FS 17, FS 15, FS 13.