How do I cancel a server?
We will show you how to terminate your server in just a few steps.
PC and Playstation server
If you have rented a server for PC or Playstation, you can cancel the server directly with us on the website. Proceed as follows:
- Log in to your GPORTAL account
- Then click on the “Credit Card” icon in the lower left corner
- Select “Cancellation” at the top of the page
- Now you see an overview of your servers and can easily cancel or withdraw a cancellation.
If you have rented a server for XBOX, you can NOT cancel the server via the GPORTAL website. Instead, this happens within your Microsoft account.
- Log in to your Microsoft account
- Click on the tab for subscriptions
- In the list of your current subscriptions you should be able to find your GPORTAL server
- Click on the button to cancel your subscription
All cancelled servers will then end at the end of the rented time.
Important If you want to continue using your game world, savegame, etc. … after your server expires, don’t forget to download the data via FTP connection beforehand.