How do I create a support ticket?
You have a question about your server, or want our support team to take a look at a problem on your server? No problem. Just create a support ticket on our website and our colleagues will take a closer look.
- Log in to your GPORTAL account
- Scroll down to the bottom of the GPORTAL homepage and click on “Ticket System” (directly above the opening hours of our telephone support)
- Now click on “Write Ticket” in the upper right corner
- Fill in the fields according to your request
- When you have entered all the information, click on “Create ticket”
Important If you don’t currently own a server, or can’t choose one for some reason, select “General question” in the server selection.
Hint After creating the ticket, our support team will get back to you as soon as possible. Please avoid replying to your own ticket before you have received feedback from us.
View current ticket
If you have created a ticket, you can view it and all messages in it at any time. To do so, proceed as described above and then click on the “Tickets” tab (instead of “Write ticket”).
All your tickets will be archived here.