How do I install mods and mod maps on my ARK server?
How do I install mods?
Here’s how you can install mods, maps, or total conversions on your ARK: Survival Evolved Server. These mods are then updated by us when they are selected. You will receive a notification on your server when an update is available. Servers are not automatically restarted and updated during mod updates. You must do this yourself by rebooting the server.
Install mods through the web interface
- Click on “My Server”
- Click on the chosen ARK server
- Open the “Mods” tab
- Search for a mod
- Add the mod
- Restart server – mods will be installed on reboot
Mod order In certain circumstances, mods may have a specific order of loading. So check the mod description of each mod before activating it on your server.
For some mods, adjustments must be made to the Game.ini and / or Gameusersettings.ini. The respective mod descriptions describe the respective steps in detail.
Server start with mods The more mods you subscribe to, the longer it takes to start and connect to the server.
How do I install mod maps?
Under the Mods menu item, you can install mod maps in addition to normal mods.
To activate a Mod Map:
- Navigate to the “Mods” menu item
- Select a “Mod Map” from the drop-down menu
- Restart your server to download the Mod Map to your server
- Wait for the server to start up successfully
- Stop the server
- Navigate to “Basic Settings“
- Select the Mod Map under “Basic”
- Save the settings
- Start your server