ARK Server – Manage savegames
To manage your savegames, we recommend you use an FTP client. A popular FTP client is FileZilla. This works only for the PC-Version.
Connect to your server using the FTP client. FTP data can be found on the GPORTAL web interface.
- Navigate to /shooterGame/Saved/SavedArks
- Deleting the folder will reset your server completely
- Download the folder to save your savegames locally
How do I load savegames?
- Log on to our website
- Click on “My Servers” in the menu on the left
- Select the chosen server
- Stop the chosen server
- Click on “Basic Settings” in the menu on the left
- Click on “Savegames“
- Select the savegame from the dropdown menu
- Save the changes and restart the server
Note Only recent savegames are displayed. Older versions are overwritten by new ones.