Minecraft change server name
Do you have a Minecraft server and want to change the name of the server? Here we explain it to you!
Change server name: It’s that simple
Everyone who has a Minecraft server knows the control panel. There you can set the name of the server.
If you want to change it later, here is how you do it:
- Go to the GPORTAL web interface and select your Minecraft server
- If you have more than one, choose the one you want to rename
- Stop your Server
- Go to “Basic Settings” and scroll to “Server name”
- Type in the new name of your server
- Don’t forget to save at the bottom of the page to accept the changes. You can now restart your server