Minecraft: How do I upload a custom jar for Fabric onto my Minecraft server?
With Fabric you can install many interesting mods on your Minecraft server. You now have the possibility to upload the .jar for Fabric yourself. Here we show you how to do that.
- Visit the Fabric website and choose a version.
- Download the installer and run it. You must have the latest version of Java installed on your computer.
- Select the version and the desired loader and press “Install”. It is best to create a separate folder for the installation.
- If no .jar is found, you can download it directly from the installer.
- Now delete the file named”.fabric-installer”.
- Upload the remaining data via FTP to your server
- Select the uploaded .jar in the basic settings under “Jar-File” and save the settings.
ImportantMake sure to set the correct Java version, here in the example for Minecraft 1.16.5. You can change the Java version under the mod selection as soon as you have selected a different Minecraft version.