Arma Reforger is based on the new Enfusion engine and lets you fight battles against the backdrop of the Cold War in a breathtaking island landscape covering more than 51 km².
You can create backups for your GPORTAL server if you want to. You receive free storage space for saving your game play.
Note Please note that backups are not created automatically.
How to create a backup via the web interface:
- Log on to our website
- Click on “My Servers” in the menu on the left
- Select the desired server
- Click on “Backup” in the “Administration” menu on the left
- Click on “Create Backup“
- The server stops for the backup
- After creating the backup, the server restarts automatically
Important No backups can be saved between 19:00 and 21:00 (CET).
How do I install workshop scenarios on my ARMA Reforger server?
- First find your desired missions in the ingame workshop and download them.
- You can find the downloaded mods under the following path: “\Documents\My Games\ArmaReforger\addons”.
- The folders have a special string as name (e.g. 591AF5BDA9F7CE8B). In addition, these folders contain a ServerData.json. If you open this, you can read out the ID and the name. In addition, you can see the scenario IDs of the individual missions that this mod contains. You will need this information later. Copy this information into a text document on your desktop.
- Stop your server
- Connect to your server via FTP and open the “WorkshopAddons”-folder. Insert the downloaded mod folders into this folder.
The mod is now on your server. Now we have to make the necessary configurations so that the server recognises the mod.
- Open the config.json of your server via the configuration files. Here you will find prefabricated mod lines.
- Enter the ID of the mod under modID. Below that you can name the mod.
- Now you can open the basic settings and enter the scenario ID of the mission you would like to play.
- Save your changes and start the server
- Have much fun playing!