Stranded on an alien planet, you must go in search of resources. Copper and iron ore, for example, are processed in stone furnaces, and coal can be used to provide power. During the game, you explore more and more technologies with so-called science packs. The complexity continues to increase, allowing you to build complete production facilities at the end of the game.
Basic server configuration
With your GPORTAL server, you can create backups if you wish. You receive free storage space for saving your game play.
Note Please note that backups are not created automatically.
How to create a backup via the web interface:
- Log on to our website
- Click on “My Server” in the menu on the left
- Select the server
- Click on “Backup” in the “Administration” menu on the left
- Click on “Create Backup“
- The server stops for the backup
- After creating the backup, the server restarts automatically
- Alternatively, click on “Restart“
Important No backups can be saved between 19:00 and 21:00 (CET).
Basic questions / FAQs
How do I connect to a server?
- Log on to your GPORTAL account
- Select the chosen server
- Click on “Basic Settings” in the menu on the left
- Make a note of your server’s IP and port
- Start the game and click on “Multiplayer”
- Select Multiplayer
- Click on “Connect to the Game“
- Enter your server’s IP and port and click on “Connect”