How do I find my Sons of the Forest server in the game?
Before you search for your server in the Sons of the Forest server browser, you should give it an individual name. Otherwise, the search might be a bit difficult, since your server only has a generic name. You can read how to rename your server HERE.
After you have given your server its own name, proceed as follows:
- Start your server (if not already done) in our webinterface
- Then start Sons of the Forest
- Click on “Multiplayer” in the main menu and then on “Join”
- Now you get into the server browser
- Select “Dedicated” at the source
- Afterwards you can search for the name of your server at the filter and finally join it