How do I upload a world to my V Rising server?
Uploading a game world to your V Rising server will take place via an FTP connection. For this you need the “ID” folder, in which all information about the worlds, etc. … are stored.
More information about “FTP” and where exactly you can find the FTP credentials in our web interface can be found in THIS wiki article.
Before you start, you should stop your server. Then proceed as follows:
- Open the following path of V Rising on your PC.
-> The path probably looks like this:
-> ID stands for your personal ID, so it varies from user to user.
- Now copy the content of the “ID”-folder
Now establish the FTP connection (if this has not already happened). After successful login, you will see your online server in the right area.
- Now open the path: /save-data/Saves/
- Paste the previously copied content of the “ID” folder of your hard disk into the folder on your online server.
- As soon as the data transfer is finished, you will get a corresponding message.
- Now start your server and have fun!