Payment information overview
On our website you can see a convenient overview of all transactions on your account. We will show you where to find it.
It is also important that you interpret the displays correctly, which is why we show you a few examples here for explanation.
Where can I find the overview for the transactions?
- First log in to your GPORTAL account.
- Now click on the credit card symbol at the bottom left.
- You will now see the item “Transactions” at the top
Here you can see, in chronological order, all transactions that have been made on your account, including the date, a short description and the corresponding amount.
What can be displayed to me there?
A wide variety of transactions can be displayed to you, such as:
Recharging your account
Renting a server
Receipt of a donation by another user
Receipt of credit by a GPORTAL employee
We hope that this small overview will help you to better understand what is displayed in your transaction overview.
Saving payment methods
Do you want to be sure that your Gamecloud will never accidentally expire? If so, you can simply save a payment method of your choice.
If your balance is not enough to renew your server, we will use the saved payment method to renew your game server / game cloud.
How do I save a payment method?
- Log in to your GPORTAL account
- Click on the credit card icon at the bottom left
- Now click on the tab “Payment method” at the top of the page
- Here you will see the big button “Save payment method”