Satisfactory is a first-person factory-building game with a dash of exploration and combat. Play alone or with friends, explore an alien planet, build multi-story factories and enter assembly line heaven!
Basic server configuration
You can create backups for your GPORTAL server if you want to. You receive free storage space for saving your game play.
Note Please note that backups are not created automatically.
How to create a backup via the web interface:
- Log on to our website
- Click on “My Servers” in the menu on the left
- Select the desired server
- Click on “Backup” in the “Administration” menu on the left
- Click on “Create Backup“
- The server stops for the backup
- After creating the backup, the server restarts automatically
Important No backups can be saved between 19:00 and 21:00 (CET).
How to connect to my satisfactory server
To join a server in Satisfactory, simply use the new server manager. We will show you how to do this here:
- Before you start with the Server Manager, you need the IP and the port of your server
- Log in to your account on the GPORTAL page and click on “My servers” and select your Satisfactory server
- Now you can see the IP and the port under “Server Info”
- Copy the infos or write them down somewhere else
- Open the game and click on “Server Manager”
- Press “Add Server” and enter the IP and port of the server
- The server now loads the files and asks you to give it a name and an admin password
- After that you can name your world and select the starting area
- The server now loads the desired world and you can start directly
How to upload my own savegame?
Since the Server-Manager-Update, uploading a savegame is very easy! First of all, add your server like mentioned above
- Press on “Manage Saves”
- Navigate to the point “Upload Save”
- The game is now detecting your singleplayer savegame
- Choose the desired savegame
- After a short timerange, you can directly connect to the server and play the singplayer-state online with your friends
- Have fun playing! 🙂