Skyrim Together Reborn Mod
The “Skyrim Together Reborn” mod allows you to play TES V: Skyrim together with friends. In order for this to work as smoothly as possible, there are a few things to keep in mind. We would also like to show you the installation steps as simply as possible.
Basic server settings
You can create backups for your GPORTAL server if you want to. You receive free storage space for saving your game play.
Note Please note that backups are not created automatically.
How to create a backup via the web interface:
- Log on to our website
- Click on “My Servers” in the menu on the left
- Select the desired server
- Click on “Backup” in the “Administration” menu on the left
- Click on “Create Backup“
- The server stops for the backup
- After creating the backup, the server restarts automatically
Important No backups can be saved between 19:00 and 21:00 (CET).
How do I install the mod?
Before we describe the steps in more detail, we would like to provide a few more sources of information.
- An official video description from the responsible mod team. Note that the tutorial described there is done in conjunction with a mod manager, but the one here in the document is done without a mod manager.
- The official wiki for the mod with all kinds of instructions, questions and other information.
In order to start installing the “Skyrim Together Reborn” mod, you need the basis for mods of this kind. This base called “Address Library for SKSE Plugins” can be found HERE as a download.
- After you have downloaded the files, move them to the “Data” subfolder in the Skyrim installation folder. The path there should look something like this:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data
Next you need the mod itself. You can also find the download for it on Nexusmods HERE.
- In our test, we had to download the “All in One (Anniversary Edition)” package in the case of both the Special Edition and the Anniversary Edition of Skyrim.
- If you have downloaded the package (Manual Download), you should find the following folders.
- Now also move these files into the “Data” subfolder of your Skyrim installation directory that was already used before.
- In the “Data” subfolder it should now look like this:
- Now launch the “SkyrimTogether” startup file (red Skyrim logo).
- Then go to the main folder of the Skyrim installation directory and start the normal Skyrim startup file “SkyrimSE” there (in case of the Special Edition)
- If the game has now started, start a new save file.
- Now you can open a command line with the right CTRL key.
- Here you can connect to your server. This looks like the following:
- If you have entered everything correctly, you will also receive a corresponding message in the text window that everything has worked.
And that’s pretty much it. Now you should be able to travel the world of Skyrim with your friends who have also completed the steps and are on the same server.
Finally, we would like to share a few important tips:
- The mod developers point out that you should join a multiplayer server only after completing the intro (Helgen).
- We recommend that you start a new game together with your friends and then only ever play together with the same group of players, so that synchronization problems between players can be avoided.
- Also, please note that this is a mod and when using mods, you may encounter game stability issues in the form of disconnects. Newer versions of the mod could always further eradicate these.
- We do not support any other mods running alongside in any way with our servers for the “Skyrim Together Reborn” mod.