How do I connect directly to the ARK server via Epic?
To connect directly to the server with the Epic version of ARK: Survival Evolved, you must first disable BattleEye. Proceed as follows:
- Log in to your GPORTAL account
- Select the desired server
- Click on “Basic settings”
- Deactivate the option “BattleEye” under “Basic
- Restart the server
Start ARK then via the Epic Launcher
- Click on “Local Game” in the game and select “Single Player“
- Create a character
- Open the console with “TAB“
- Enter “open SERVER-IP:PORT” – you will find it in your GPORTAL account
- Press Enter to connect to the server
HintIf you join this way, make sure the server password is removed! Use the full IP including port (28000 or 27500) Important: at the end of the port, type 00 instead of 15.