Terraria is a 2D open-world game, with a partially integrated third dimension.
Explore, fight, dig and build. Almost anything is possible in the action-packed adventure game.
Basic server configuration
You can create backups for your GPORTAL server if you want to. You receive free storage space for saving your game play.
Note Please note that backups are not created automatically.
How to create a backup via the web interface:
- Log on to our website
- Click on “My Servers” in the menu on the left
- Select the desired server
- Click on “Backup” in the “Administration” menu on the left
- Click on “Create Backup“
- The server stops for the backup
- After creating the backup, the server restarts automatically
Important No backups can be saved between 19:00 and 21:00 (CET).
How do I become an Admin?
ImportantThe following instructions apply to Terraria with the TShock Mod and not the Vanilla version!
- Log on with your GPORTAL account
- Select the server
- Click on “Basic Settings” in the menu on the left
- Make a note of the FTP data
- Connect to the FTP server
- Open the “tshock” sub-directory
- Copy the code from the “setupcode.txt” file
- Submit a ticket for the support to copy a special file for you
- Start Terraria
- Connect to your server
- Open chat (Default: Enter)
- Enter “/setup CODE” in chat
How do I become a permanent Admin?
To become a permanent Admin on your Terraria server, follow the steps in the “Become an Admin” section.
If you have logged in as an Admin in the game, follow these steps:
- Open chat in the game (Default: Enter)
- Enter the command: “/user add PLAYERNAME PASSWORD superadmin” (no quotation marks)
- Use: “/login PLAYERNAME PASSWORD” in chat to get Admin rights.