How do I change the Conan Exiles map to Isle of Siptah?
To use the new Conan Exiles map “Isle of Siptah” on your server, you have to activate it in the basic settings of your server. Proceed as follows:
- Log in via our website
- Click on “My Servers” in the left menu
- Select the desired server
- Click on “Basic Settings” in the left menu
- Click on the dropdown “Map” and select “Isle of Siptah“
- Restart the server for the changes to take effect
ImportantMany mods are not compatible with the DLC “Isle of Siptah”. Disable or delete mods if the server does not start.