Eco Global Survive from Strange Loop Games takes a completely new approach to survival by simulating a complete planetary ecosystem. The player chooses a career and goes to work.
Basic server configuration
You can create backups for your GPORTAL server if you want to. You receive free storage space for saving your game play.
Note Please note that backups are not created automatically.
How to create a backup via the web interface:
- Log on to our website
- Click on “My Server” in the menu on the left
- Select the desired server
- Click on “Backup” in the “Administration” menu on the left
- Click on “Create Backup“
- The server stops for the backup
- After creating the backup, the server restarts automatically
Import No backups can be saved between 19:00 and 21:00 (CET).
Further server configuration
How do I delete save game?
Note Game progress is located on your FTP server under the directory /storage/
To clear your game progress:
- Go to the FTP server
- Navigate to the /storage/ directory
- Delete the files contained in it
Now you and your players can start over again.
ImportantIf you also want to delete the backup files of your old game, you can delete the backup folder.