How do I activate the in-game map on my Project Zomboid server?
As in any game, the mini-map can be a great help in navigating the game world. You can also activate one on your Project Zomboid server, which will make your life a bit easier.
Proceed as follows:
- First stop your server via our web interface
- Now establish an FTP connection to your server (more information about the FTP connection can be found HERE)
- Now open the path
- Search for the file: world_SandboxVars.lua and edit it
- Search the line AllowMiniMap and change “false” to “true” (without quotes)
- Save the change and start your server