How do I use pre-installed and custom mods on my 7 Days To Die server?
How do I use pre-installed 7 Days to Die mods?
- Log on to our website
- Click on “My Servers” in the menu on the left
- Select your 7 Days To Die Server
- Stop the server
- Click on “Mods” in the menu on the left
- Activate the mod you wish to install
- Deactivate the option “EAC” in the basic settings
- Restart the server
How do I install my own 7 Days to Die mods?
NotePlease make sure that you are using the server version of the mod. 7 Days To Die also has client mods that you cannot use on the server.
- Stop your server
- Connect to your server via FTP, we recommend FileZilla (How to use FTP)
- Once connected, navigate to this folder: /Mods (if the folder does not exist yet, you can simply create it by right-clicking)
- Unpack your mod, upload it to this directory and start the server
- Your mod is now installed 🙂
If a mod requires further settings, you can find these (mostly) in the manual or the instructions for the mod.
NoteOnly start the server when all mods are installed. Otherwise errors may occur.
7 Days To Die